To preface this, our Timeless Alpha Tau chapter finally got out website up and running, and since I'm just a hop across the pond here, I've been keeping up with their wonderful blogs and have decided to do my own because ... lets face it, I need to get the ball rolling on my own blog. So, sorry but this is a KDX-ish dedicated post ;) Here we go..
My Name is Lizette Villarreal and I'm a Proud Sister of Kappa Delta Chi...
1. I'm currently a Junior Communication Studies major and almost a Sociology/Business minor.
2. If you know one thing about me, I'm L-O-U-D.
3. My given line name (By Francisca) is "Female Hustler," I still laugh and appreciate the Beyonce reference, and what that means for Francisca and me.
4. Give me chocolate or sweets and I'll be your friend forever.
5. I will travel the world.
6. I'm going to be President one day...so get on my good side!
7. I'm the girliest tom-boy you will EVER meet. Got to know how to rock cleats and high heels. :)
8. I miss playing softball, 10 years and it never got old <3
9. Although I will never admit that I like watching football other than the Cowboys on Thanksgiving Day, I'm in London and I've taken a liking to heading to the pub to watch games. (shhhhh)
10. My iPod has a wonderfully random collection of music.
11. I can't swim but I love being near water.
12. I nerd out and love museums and history.
13. I love Texas, but hate that I can't walk anywhere (yes, even though I bitch in London about it)
14. I'm sassy, arrogant, bossy, and sarcastic, but I really do have a sweet side.
15. I'm a dreamer, BIG TIME.
16. My family is the most important thing to me.
17. One word: Faith.
Oh yeah, I'm a procrastinator, hence me writing this blog instead of my paper for tomorrow.
I really miss my sisters. I happened to stumble across our website today and read everyone's blogs and was terribly saddened by the fact that you have all been out of my life for so long already. Also, Nicole's post about being a proud Beta class member for 6 months made my day. I can't believe it's been 6 months since I rushed my beautiful Beta Babies <3. I mean, I can hardly believe it's been so long since we chartered! Who knew that this would turn into the best life decision I've ever made? I love my sisters because even though I only have short conversations with them since I'm away, I know they're always there for me and super excited to catch up with me! That being said, every single one of you needs to skype me, haha.
On to other SU affairs, like... LATINOS UNIDOS! I hope that's going well too. I love having random flashbacks from this past LHS where Isaac and I totally rocked it as Co-Presidents and had a fantastic time salsa dancing and doing hat dances, all while looking exceptionally class and running everything the behind the scenes. Jordan, if you read this, I hope you're loving being the LU pres and everyone is helping you out, if not... just wait until we're back. Haha. Also, I hope you instated the "Acapulco Party" we never got to set up last semester.
I need to get to writing my paper but instead I'm sitting on the sofa reminiscing about all the wonderful times I've had at SU. The other night we were talking about our best nights in college... I love how all I needed to do was flip through my facebook photo albums to relive everything. I truly made the greatest friends at SU, whether through our "Latinas Get Crazy!" or should I say "Krazy" ;) parties, or those nights where I somehow ended up driving Jordan's truck to Whataburger because of his enticing offer that he would pay... I'm never
going to forget how wonderful everyone is.
This is for all of you, my friends:
Cheers.
Cheers to changing the world.
Cheers to all nighters in the Prothro.
Cheers to being crazy.
Cheers to being Klassy (and classy).
Cheers to helping me out.
Cheers to the support.
Cheers to seeing me upset and saying "Who do I need to cut?"
Cheers to the great times we've had, and the ones that are sure to come.
Cheers.
Y'all are the best.
Penguina Love,
Lizette <3
No comments:
Post a Comment